Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Phoenix Trinity Firearms?
1. 100% made in America.
2. Steel grips with a strong focus on ergonomics, engineered to fit your hand perfectly.
3. Hand fit and finish with an outrageous attention to detail.
4. All of our products are thoroughly tested by professional shooters from around the world before entering production.
5. Our engineers are the best in the industry.
6. Family Owned and Operated.
7. Top notch customer service.
8. We stand behind our products. Our warranty offers you 100% peace of mind.
Can I have a custom serial number?
Yes, custom serial numbers can be provided for an extra $25. Serial numbers can be up to 12 characters and must contain at least one number.
What is your lead time on the Evo?
Our lead time on the Evo is typically right around 3-4 weeks. However, it can vary depending on the current order volume and other variables. The best way to get the current lead time is to give us a call at (352) 667-4932.
When is the Honcho coming out?
Can I tour your facility?
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer tours at this time.
Can I jump ahead in line?
Yes, it is possible. For an added cost, you can be a VIP client and jump ahead in line.
Do you sponsor shooters?
Yes, we have an awesome team of Phoenix Trinity shooters who double as our brand ambassadors. They use our products because they give them an edge in competitions, which just might be why they win so much. All sponsored shooters are directly recruited based on the content of their character, integrity, conduct and history with Phoenix Trinity.
Can I send you guys video of me shooting?
Hell yeah! Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just make sure that whatever you’re doing is legal. The last thing we want to have to do is testify in court.
What is your warranty?
Phoenix Trinity Firearms is committed to providing you with the highest quality double stack parts on the market. We stand behind our products. As long as it has not been altered we will take care of it.